Missoula

i am so nervous but excied. missoula childrens theater is coming to school in less than two weaks. The play that we will be doing is Robin Hood.last year the play we did was beauty Lou and the country beast.

THE CARNIVAL

The carnival was awesome. I got to go on the ferris wheel with my sister. I really wanted to go on the
Zipper but I was not allowed. The Zipper is when you go upside down but I did not care. I really did not care if I went upside down. It could have been fun. It was raining and cold.
It was still fun.

POETRY ABOUT DOGS AND CATS

Cats and dogs

dogs have smooth fur

kittens have fluffy fur

dogs have fluffy fur too…

kittens have smooth fur too…

puppies bark lots

and kittens meow

cats like to chase birds

dogs like to play tug-o-war

cats like to play too…

dogs love to have fun

dogs like to play and chase

cats like to chase too

dogs love sticks

cats love yarn

kittens drink milk

and puppies drink water

dogs eat dog food

cats eat cat food

cats like rats

cats leap high…

WILD ANIMALS

I tamed a wild kitten before. Have you ever tamed a wild animal? First my sister and her friend caught it with a net. Then you put it in a see-through box. This is the last thing then you should leave it there for a day. When it’s been a day you could maybe play with it. If it dosn’t let you pet it keep it in for a hour or something like that. If it still won’t let you pet it just leave it alone for a minute or two. So thats it for me. Have you ever tamed a wild animal before?

Pets

My cat is named Elsa and my dog is named Sisu.  One of my cats was named China but she died. She got ran Over. I had three gerbils.  They all died too. I have three pets in my house. How many pets do you have? My favourite animal is a husky. What is yours?

1 2